[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Keyboard shortcuts hard coded in UI?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Keyboard shortcuts hard coded in UI?
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 15:18:15 +0100
- To: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10 <email@example.com>
Hi Valter, *,
On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 6:15 PM Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> In my copy of LibreOffice I see all the keyboard shortcuts in English,
> but I cannot find them in the UI section (Weblate) in order to localize
> Could be an issue of my system and LibreOffice version? Or are they
They are not hardcoded into LibreOffice, but they are taken from the
system, and in the case for Windows that is tied to the keyboard
layout IIRC, for Linux it is based on the UI language in Gnome, not
sure on what it depends on KDE..
Only some get explicitly replaced in LibreOffice, e.g.
which is kind of an ugly hack IMHO...
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Keyboard shortcuts hard coded in UI?||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] German team: Pivot chart help
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Keyboard shortcuts hard coded in UI?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"