[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- From: Olav Dahlum <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 02:36:57 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 05/10/10 01:41, Roman Gelbort wrote:
> I'm here for help in spanish translations.
> Escribe texto o la dirección de un sitio web o traduce un documento
> Cancelar <http://translate.google.com/?tr=t&hl=es>
> Please help me first explain what tools we have and what we hope to define.
Well, it looks promising when I check http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/es/
So, merging the LO ones with this would be the easiest. No translation
services as far as I know yet,
but it should be possible to compile some files so you're able to translate.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks||André Schnabel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks||Roman Gelbort <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n Team
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks