[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 12:38:50 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Le 20/01/2020 à 02:24, Mihkel Tõnnov a écrit :
> Hi *,
> When trying to upload Help translation updates to Weblate (either using the
> website or Weblate Client), several of the larger files gave me the error
> quoted on subject line. This concerns:
> scalc/01.po - 2,9 MB
> swriter/01.po - 1,3 MB
> shared/guide.po - 1,2 MB
> shared/01.po - 2,4 MB
> sbasic/shared.po - 1,4 MB
> These are the only ones above the 1 MB mark (which I assume is currently
> set as max on Weblate).
> Could that limit be increased? (to at least 3 MB)
We already discussed this with Christian and it's possible to increase
the size. I'll ask him to do it asap.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"||Mihkel Tõnnov <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for breaking string freeze
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate file upload: "Request Entity Too Large"