Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate

Christian Lohmaier (<lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com>), 4. oktoober 2019
kell 19:06:

> Hi Sophie, *,
>
> On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 1:36 PM sophi <sophi@libreoffice.org> wrote:
> > Le 04/10/2019 à 12:33, Sveinn í Felli a écrit :
> > > Þann 4.10.2019 10:16, skrifaði Christian Lohmaier:
> > >
> > > This is interesting. I guess that those who are susceptible to use
> batch
> > > upload/download are mostly language coordinators with some scripting
> > > experience. We could of course share our scripts here.
> >
> > That's a good idea :) maybe best would be to store them in the 10n part
> > of the wiki?
>
> As I like perl better than python, I wrote a helper script that will
> take care of downloading multiple files
> https://gist.github.com/cloph/76d4c22f0e0d8c81c55a8acab98c3311

Hi Christian, all,

Do you know if anyone already has written a proper script for mass upload
as well?
If not, then I can share my amateurish (but working) Bash script.

Best regards,
Mihkel
Estonian team