[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- From: Mihkel Tõnnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 01:10:24 +0300
- To: email@example.com, Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: libreoffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Valter Mura (<firstname.lastname@example.org>), 30. september 2019 kell 00:17:
> Il 25/09/19 15:43, sophi ha scritto:
> > Hi all,
> > Christian will migrate the projects in Pootle to Weblate in the next
> > For offline translators, would that be a problem for you to have 6.3 on
> > Weblate and not more in Pootle?
> for us no problem.
> The only thing I need is, once migration done and before we start to
> "really" translate, to have the possibility to manage admin/user rights,
> in order to assign correctly them to users.
Will there be a way to download and upload many/all files at once on
Weblate, as it can be done on Pootle?
If "yes", then OK by me.
If "no", then it's a problem, as I'm in the middle of some
terminology/consistency work across the translation (UI/help), with many
files being changed.
Additionally, on a quick glance, I didn't find an option to download the
templates (.pot's). I kinda need those for my (offline) workflow.
Also +1 to what Valter said about managing the rights.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate||sophi <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing features, project folder view and search across the whole project
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate