[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 09:34:09 +0100
- To: Guilhem Moulin <email@example.com>
- Cc: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Guilhem Moulin schreef op 09.02.2019 13:41:
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 at 12:07:04 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
Can it be that you had a different mail address for Silverstripe than
for the single sign on account? In that case you should be able to add
it in the settings, and then Guilhem (CC)/* has to run a script to make
sure that the address is known at the places needed.
Kees' last login to SilverStripe was today, so I guess the account is
properly configured :-) What's the problem exactly, Kees?
I did'nt login to silverstripe but to the singel signon and then were transferred to https://www.libreoffice.org/.
The redirect to our Single Sign-On service is intentional, and has been
is place since the first week of September 2018. Using
https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages as a single entry point for all
subsites is more recent (January 2019); we did that to avoid setting up
multiple SAML SdP and/or using wildcard cookies. As Cor, you can select
subsites on the left menu. And if you have access to a single subsite
it should even be pre-selected.
I do'nt see any menu where I can select any subsites.
As Cor suggested I had a different user for silverstripe.
It was firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the singel signon it is Kees538.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server||Rhoslyn Prys <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server||sophi <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server||Rhoslyn Prys <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Serveremail@example.com|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server