Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.2 New Features video script for translations

On 29/01/2019 11:16, Yury Tarasievich wrote:

> One good turn deserves another, could you please
> redo with continued numbering? :)

It looks like that's not possible with Mediawiki syntax -- any header in
between automatically resets the numbering sequence. I've looked around
and not found any solution, but if anyone has one, please feel free to
implement it :-)

>> "After this commit: * The initial search time went down from ~40 seconds
>> to ~6 seconds"
>
> So, it's, like, only "the search on internet
> site with themes" is now faster. "Options"
> dialog as such never was exactly "slow".

Right, but in an end-user-oriented video we have to be brief. The longer
the video is, the less attention people will pay :-) So we don't go into
lots of detail there -- that's what the release notes for. As far as the
end user goes, some things in the Personalization dialog are now faster,
and that's what we should highlight IMO...

Mike