Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle-Upgrade

Il 17/12/2016 20:40, Michael Wolf ha scritto:
Hi,

when will the Pootle upgrade be completed? On the Site Maintance page is
written following sentence:

"While we plan for the upgrade to be done within a few hours, don't be
alarmed if pootle is not available for most of the day."

Few hours? More than two days have been passed now.

Michael

Hi, I suppose that it's a hard way to the top if you wanna upload 38 GB... :)

--
Valter
Open Source is better!