Hi Localizers,

Kohei fixed fdo#32209 and introduced a new string. I updated pot/po
files in git. Rimas, can you please update Pootle?
In fact this string "New Record" is translated elsewhere in
LibreOffice, so you may want to use that translation, to be
consistent. I copy those translations below.

Thanks,
Andras

af      Nuwe rekord
ar      سجل جديد