Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Enable project Libreoffice Online for Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian on Pootle

> It is important to use
>
> Lower Sorbian - dsb
> and
> Upper Sorbian - hsb
>
> as opposed to the collective
>
> Sorbian languages - wen
>
> Using IS0-639-1 macrolanguage codes or ISO639-2 language collection
> codes is bad practice for a variety of reasons.

Hi Chris,

yes, of course, "wen" is an old language code from a time when hsb and dsb didn't exist. I've been already translating LO Master for both hsb and dsb on Pootle. Please do not use "wen".

I am Mozilla translator as well and I translate for hsb and dsb there, too, see:

https://mozilla.locamotion.org/hsb/
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/dsb/

and

https://pontoon.mozilla.org/hsb/