[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 13:40:49 +0100
- To: Giovanni Caligaris <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>, Mailing List - LO - l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 11:41 PM, Giovanni Caligaris
> Hello Cor
> I see the option to download the .po file but I am getting a server error;
> Server Error
> A server error has occurred. Thank you for your patience.
> Exception: Cannot serialize terminology stores
> Any other way I can download it?
You cannot download the auto-generated pootle-terminology.po file,
you'd have to add your own/separate files for that.
see also https://github.com/translate/pootle/issues/3937
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List||caligaris <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List||Giovanni Caligaris <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Fwd: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] .po files on Pootle updated ?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Hunspell Guarani