Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Currency in Calc?

Hi Giovanni,

On Tuesday, 2016-08-16 21:28:12 -0400, Giovanni Caligaris wrote:

> > Well, I forgot that 'G' is of the es-PY locale and 'Gs' is of the gug-PY
> > locale. So shall all three symbols be available in both locales?
> > I assume yes if I understood you correctly.
>
> Yes, exactly like that.

Done with
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=fabb8f48dd89d71378daf293a974a412deccc961
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0f6a4ab13ec3dd4f9df0cb10e2de2c648cc4b0ac

Eike

GPG key "ID" 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918 630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Better use 64-bit 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A here is why: https://evil32.com/
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack