Dear all,

I'm sorry that I didn't pay as much attention to the mailing list as to the
wiki.

In terms of experience, I recommend Aron Xu, who has contributed a lot to
the open-source community, as the maintainer of the Simplified Chinese team
and its mailing lists.
I myself would prefer to be a 'helper', who can pay more time on his
favorite parts. :D
(I just registered on the pootle after Aron Xu told me about it during our
talk. Thanks, Aron!)

And on the language code issue, I can see 'zh-hans/t' (Simplified /
Traditional Han character) more and more often used now. (As it's included
in several w3c recommended files since 2003, to prevent confusion or
dispute.)
The only (and deadly) imperfection I can see is its compatibility issue with
environments that only accept 'zh-CN/TW'.
So I insist on using 'zh-hans/t' at least in documentation.
(I can remember that Drupal, TDF's future CMS, is using this tag.)

Best wishes,
Dean (via my Android)

在 2010-11-11 下午7:21,"Aron Xu" <happyaron.xu@gmail.com>编写:

CC'ing Dean Lee.