[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 10:22:36 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for the quick fix. :-)
Le 20/05/2016 15:39, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
> Hello Jean-Baptiste
> I am fixing it.
> Thanks for reporting.
> Em 19/05/2016 11:46, Jean-Baptiste Faure escreveu:
>> In the UI, file libo_ui/sc/source/ui/src.po. It's me or there is an
>> copy&paste mistake from MINIFS to MAXIFS in the descriptions on
>> arguments of the MAXIFS function. Indeed each description says "minimum
>> value" when "maximum value" seems to be expected. In the function
>> wizard, read the description for range1, range2, etc.
>> The corresponding string has the comment cEi2r.
>> Best regards.
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS||Stanislav Horáček <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS||Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Deckard a Web based Glade Runner again
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] MAXIFS and MINIFS