[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Language Support, Spelling Check, Grammar Check, Proofreading, Autocorrect.
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Language Support, Spelling Check, Grammar Check, Proofreading, Autocorrect.
- From: "Andyan G. Raharja" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 09:45:17 +0700
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello guys, watssup.
I was wondering if there is a way to create Language Support, other than English.
I am not programmer, i have no idea how to build such magic feature like that.
I am able to become language-content contributor, but not developing debuging, and tracking any program. :))))
And maybe LibreOffice can initiate to create spelling and grammar check, for every single language. So it will save many lifes, for not depending their activity on paid office software (If they paid, haha) :))))))
Spelling and grammar check in every language, makes life easier. :))))
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Language Support, Spelling Check, Grammar Check, Proofreading, Autocorrect.||Michael Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online localization||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] massive help updates from 5.1.0 to 5.1.1?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Language Support, Spelling Check, Grammar Check, Proofreading, Autocorrect.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Online localization
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Language Support, Spelling Check, Grammar Check, Proofreading, Autocorrect.