[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: L10n QA budget request
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: L10n QA budget request
- From: Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:19:04 +0100
- To: Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
[cutting down Cc list a bit for this question]
Sophie Gautier wrote:
> If you feel this request is copied from somebody, you're totally
> right :)
> One month/man.
> The request have to be completed by Petr or YiFan because I can't find
> the mail again (sorry) but last we discussed this I recall for one
> month/man to achieve the localization capabilities of Moztrap.
Just out of curiosity, do you have someone in mind able to do that?
And I presume we already tried to lobby upstream to do it? What would
be not so desirable is to do something that upstream moztrap would be
unwilling to merge.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: L10n QA budget request||Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] L10n QA budget request||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n QA budget request
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: L10n QA budget request
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] L10n QA budget request
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: L10n QA budget request