[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] string changes in LibreOffice 3.6.x
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] string changes in LibreOffice 3.6.x
- From: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:04:17 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
- Cc: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Goran Rakić <email@example.com>
Fix of https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=42558 broke the
string freeze. In fact the strings introduced here are not new, you
just need to remove the fuzzy marks from the translations in Pootle.
While I was preparing this update, I noticed that the description of
Galician dictionary had been changed, too.
So, I uploaded new templates to Pootle, and started to run update from
templates process for all languages. You'll see 7 new and 80 fuzzy
words, if you had a 100% translation. You have ~10 days to complete
this, but if necessary, I'll run a script when I integrate the
translations in order to reuse existing (identical) translations. I'll
pull translations from Pootle on 26th of November for 3.6.4 rc2.
For Martin and Goran:
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Hey!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Start of LibreOffice 4.0 translation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Hey!
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] string changes in LibreOffice 3.6.x