2011/1/9 Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron@gmail.com>

Foral-StudioA (

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232498
)
What kind of gallery is it? Where can I see those elements? (I saw that in
Korean they only translated the word Studio and the rest is the same)

Leave it in English (BTW it's not used in LibreOffice).

What are the ODMA DMS dialogs? (

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232234
)

The Novell Edition of OpenOffice.org for Windows includes improved
integration with ODMA (Open Document Management Architecture) services, for
example with GroupWise®. If you have the GroupWise client installed on the
machine, OpenOffice.org will offer to open documents from GroupWise, or save
documents in GroupWise. If you want to open or save documents using the
normal Windows file dialog instead, click the "Use Application Dialog"
button when offered to select a document from GroupWise or to save a
document into GroupWise. To avoid the GroupWise dialogs altogether, toggle
the corresponding button in the Tools->Options->General dialog.

Where does this Justify string appears? (

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232247
)

It is part of enum SvxCellHorJustify so maybe it's about horizontal
alignment within a cell...

Whats the context of this Align to bottom string? (

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232255
)
Same for Align to top (

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232258
)

Does this string tells us that something is Centered Vertically or is it a
command? And what is this centered item exactly? (

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232256
)

the 3 above: vertical alignment within a cell

Ignore isolated pieces of length (

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232290
),
I have no idea what does that mean...

Currently it is not used in LibreOffice. (It was Tools -  Options -
LibreOffice Writer - Comparison)

I don't know what this strings are for, where do they appear?
Calc A1 -

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232423
Excel A1 -

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232424
Excel R1C1 -

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232425

Method of how to reference a cell in the worksheet. Tools - Options -
LibreOffice Calc - Formula

Outplace OLE Object - What is this command doing? (

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232430
)

I'm not sure about it but I understand it as "External OLE object" or "Make
it external OLE object".

Kabyle Latin - Can someone refer me to some info about this pair or explain
a little about it? (

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232441
)

Kabyle is a language, Latin is a script -> text in Kabyle written with Latin
script. You can set it as a character property.

Cheers,
Andras