[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 11:47:48 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
In data venerdì 9 novembre 2012 17:03:26, Sophie Gautier ha scritto:
> Hi Valter, all,
> I've added the documentation list on CC
> On 08/11/2012 21:01, Valter Mura wrote:
> > Hi All
> > I wonder if it would possible to integrate the LibreOffice documents
> > loaded
> > in the ODFAuthors site inside Pootle, to better work with them and share
> > translations/strings.
> > What about it?
> I did an experiment some time ago, see this thread
> From what I remember, it was not so hard to convert, maintain and
> translate, but if I remember well too, there was very low interest in
> the process and was removed from Pootle.
Hi Sophie, All
I do not remember this thread, but I do not see any problem to create another
"branch" for translation, like "website" or "django".
Time is few for many of us, but with some luck, and the implementation of a
new contribution page, we can find people who want to contribute.
I propose to try again this way, the translations and the updates would be
much easier to check and manage.
Open Source is better!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal||Jonathan Aquilina <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] New Pootle pilot server
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Irish Windows builds
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] ODFAuthors Texts in Pootle: proposal