On 14.7.2024 12.51, Zeki Bildirici wrote:
Ilmari Lauhakangas <ilmari.lauhakangas@libreoffice.org>, 5 Tem 2024 Cum,
17:24 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

On 5.7.2024 16.51, Tuomas Hietala wrote:
Hello Sophie & all,

There are a few other components too under the "website" project in
Weblate. "extensions" is obviously the extensions website. I'm
wondering, though, whether "newdesign" and
"mlmmj_footer" are still relevant (or will they be relevant once the new
site is launched)? Should they be translated?

newdesign is for the current SilverStripe-based site and mlmmj_footer,
having a grand total of one string, is for the footer of mailing list
emails. Seems to be this management software: https://mlmmj.org/

>   Hi,
>
> Sorry for being away for a while. I need to catch up with the current
> situation because I wan't to update the current Turkish website
> tr.libreoffice.org.
> What is the roadmap & deadline?

I think it would be better to focus on the upcoming website rather than the current one. There is no deadline other than ASAP.

Ilmari