Hi Ilmari,

Le 29/08/2023 à 11:28, Ilmari Lauhakangas a écrit :
On 29.8.2023 9.43, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
I would call it "imitation" or "simulated"/"simulation", it just
imitates/simulates the "proper" numbering.

In the days of OOo every new feature needed first a confirmed design
document where even the UI-mock-up was presented.
Now we just code - and take care of the UI-repercussions later.

And as Miloš wrote, it doesn't work for me (macOS 7.6.0.1), while others
do. It is a "fake" check :)

Lp, m.

V V tor., 29. avg. 2023 ob 07:17 je oseba Yury Tarasievich <