Hi Cristi,

LibreLogo is built-in. Check View - Toolbars - Logo in Writer.

The description of "magic wand" icon from Help:
Program editor/Syntax highlighting/Translating

The “magic wand” icon sets 2-page layout for program editing, expands and
converts to uppercase the abbreviated, lowercase Logo commands in the
Writer document. Change the language of the document (Tools - Options
- Language
Settings - Languages - Western) and click on this icon to translate the
Logo program to the selected language.
Best regards,
Andras