Hello, I'm DaeHyun Sung, from South Korea.

I add only one line event on https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport
I promote LibreOffice in Korean after the COVID-19 pandemic that
started in 2020 for the First time.
This talk is ㅡㅛ first face-to-face Korean presentation since the
COVID-19 pandemic that began in 2020. * Ubucon Asia 2022 - Status and
future of LibreOffice Korean community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL27rPqbshY

I am pleased to add my writing to the annual report.

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
DaeHyun Sung(성대현, 成大鉉 , ソン・デヒョン )

2023년 1월 9일 (월) 오후 11:33, sophi <sophi@libreoffice.org>님이 작성:

Hi all,

This is a gentle reminder that we need your feedback to add to the
content of the Annual Report.
You can add it here:
https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport
or send it to me if you prefer.
Thanks a lot :)
Cheers
Sophie

Korean Open Source Developer, Contributor, Translator.
LibreOffice, KDE, GNOME Contributor.
The Document Foundation Member in Korea.
GNOME Foundation Member in Korea.
Interested in LibreOffice, KDE, GNOME, Web, etc.
LibreOffice – free and open source office suite: https://www.libreoffice.org