Hi Marco, all

Le 03/01/2023 à 23:10, Marco Marega a écrit :
Hi,
Weblate is usually very slow when using "save and continue" or "save and stay" buttons, and I know that this issue has already been reported.

But tonight, the whole Weblate instance is so slow to be unusable, every page takes many seconds to load and right now I got a "502 Bad Gateway" response.
What's happening?

I hope there will be soon a solution to all these Weblate issues.

During our call today with the team, we have discussed the issues about performances reported from time to time here. Would that help to have a debug session with Christian? we could do some screen sharing to see what's going on.

@all: who would like to participate to such a session? We could try to organize it on Friday afternoon for example or next week?

Cheers
Sophie