Unless you're not talking about the translation of the software itself.

If you wish I can add you to our telegram channel, just send me your alias.

Kind regards.

On Sun, Jun 5, 2022, 21:32 Yaron Shahrabani <sh.yaron@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Motti, this is exactly why we've converted almost all occurrences of
quotes (") to the proper Hebrew way: Gershayim (״).

This way there are no such problems yet if you've noticed something
peculiar please let me know and I'll fix it.

Thank you for your feedback.