On 14.5.2022 19.42, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
To get an idea of what the additional blocks in the beginning and end make possible, see how I restored the Turkish original content into the first block:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page/tr

One thing to keep in mind is that the blocks are inside the two-column grid layout. To make your content span both columns, wrap it in a div with this style:

Correcting myself: the style that makes the block span all the columns in a row is

Based on Hossein's observation, I also changed the portal box style, so the border box always fills the available vertical space.

Ilmari