Hi all,
Le 03/03/2022 à 16:09, Cristian Secară a écrit :
În data de Thu, 3 Mar 2022 14:20:12 +0100, sophi a scris:

We have versions with KeyID that allow you to find the string in
Weblate using this KeyID. It installs like a language pack and the
extension is .qtz. You can download it from here:
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/
I don't which OS and version you're searching for but if you meet
difficulties, don't hesitate to come back to me.

I tried something, but didn't succeeded.

I was expecting something similar to a "language pack" file, but there are only "helppack" files.
Are these the same ? (I guess not)

What I have done so far (I'm on Windows 10 64bit):
- I uninstalled the stable 7.3.0.x release
- I installed this package:
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-7-3/Win-x86_64@tb77-TDF/2022-03-02_16.35.27/LibreOfficeDev_7.3.2.0.0_Win_x64.msi
- I also installed this file:
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-7-3/Win-x86_64@tb77-TDF/2022-03-02_16.35.27/LibreOfficeDev_7.3.2.0.0_Win_x64_helppack_qtz.msi

I was expecting a KeyID as "language" in language options, as describbed here
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language#KeyID
but in practice there is nothing more there than the few languages I choose (checked) during
program install.

To keep the list informed, after suggesting that under Windows, the .qtz langpack should be contained in the build and has to be selected during setup, Cristi has been able to sort out his issue :)
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophi@libreoffice.org