Hi all,
Anything that speeds up the translation and updating of content, I'm in!
Just drop a note on where to find simple tutorials to get us started.
Thanks for the change, Ilmari.

Celia Palacios

El 2021-06-30 09:56 AM, sophi escribió:
Hi all,

I wanted to get your feedback on the mail Ilmari sent to the website
list that I forward here.
This proposal to move to Hugo has an interesting effect for us,
translators/maintainers, we will have all the strings in Weblate :) As
you can see in the link provided by Ilmari, KDE has developed a tool for
their use.
The idea also is to have uniform static websites with equal or less
content than the international one, but with no free content for the NL
communities.
Any thoughts on this?
Cheers
Sophie