Hello all,

The long-time Finnish l10n team leader Harri Pitkänen (CC'd) has stepped down from doing translations some time ago (although he has continued to contribute in other ways) and therefore is not up-to-date with the workings of Weblate. On the other hand I've been the de facto contact person for new translators for a while now and also the most active Finnish translator lately. So we agreed it's best that I take the contact person / team lead role officially.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Harri for his many years of volunteer translation work and for creating and maintaining the Voikko language tool, which provides Finnish spellchecking, hyphenation and grammar checking for LibreOffice as an extension. These are huge contributions, without which LibreOffice would be far less useful for Finnish speakers.

Best regards,
Tuomas Hietala