Thank you guys!

Bataak

On Nov 13, 2020, at 22:22, Battsengel Ichinnorov <ichinnorovb@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey,

thanks for solving this issue.

- There can be only one maintainer.

better for me, :D.

regards

Bachka

On 11/13/2020 2:13 PM, Heiko Tietze wrote:
I set the maintainer of "Mongolian Spellchecker" to bataak at gmail. There can
be only one maintainer.

Cheers,
Heiko

On 13.11.20 10:58, Battsengel Ichinnorov wrote:
Hi there,

can somebody give me permissions for those extensions below? if i log me
there i see nothing on this extension pages or in my account...

could be nice to know how it works, but also good enough, if somebody
just replace the old one with the new one.

For those who do not know me: i am the translator LiBo into Mongolian.

thanks!

Best regards,

Bachka