I see this question is already answerred. :-)

kees538@libreoffice.org schreef op 13.10.2020 06:41:
The link to the version page is
http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
And a example is the 7.0 Beta2 version at
http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/7.0.0.0.beta2/win/x86_64/
Look for the qtz version at this page.
You can directly download this version with next link
http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/7.0.0.0.beta2/win/x86_64/LibreOfficeDev_7.0.0.0.beta2_Win_x64_helppack_qtz.msi

Regards, Kees

Y.Sol.lei schreef op 12.10.2020 10:06:
Thank you for the answer, Kees!
It seems very inspiring.
But I can't find a link to that version of LO. Could you share it with
me?

Regards, Eugene.

пн, 12 жовт. 2020 о 09:16 <kees538@libreoffice.org> пише:

The easiest way is to install the key-id version of Libreoffice.
Key-id versions exist for the alpha or beta versions of a release.
It is the file with qtz instead of the language in the name, like
LibreOfficeDev_7.0.0.0.beta1_Win_x64_helppack_qtz.msi

You can find all the different versions of LibreOffice on
http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/

In this key-id version you will find codes before (almost) every
UI-item.
You can search for this code in Weblate.
Choose the project and your language and click Search.
Search criteria is “note: vwxyz”. (vwxyz is the code you found
for the
UI-item)
This way you find your UI-item for translation.

I hope this is what you like to know.

Success, Kees