Hi all (but most likely Christian),
While doing translation for "UI - master" on Weblate today I came across the following string, at
the time untranslated, with KeyID BUn8M:
I was surprised that this was never translated for Chinese, so I went back to "UI - 6.4" and found
this, with KeyID dPabj:
In my naked eye, they look the same. They are also both from the same file
(sfx2/uiconfig/ui/licensedialog.ui), and have the same context (licensedialog|label). So how did
they end up with different KeyIDs?
They don't show up in the other's "similar strings" section either, though that's probably expected
as that feature may only match strings in the same Weblate project.
It would be nice if such problem can be avoided. I only noticed this because this is an extremely
long string. There are probably many other short ones that fell through the crack and increased
work for many translation teams.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- [libreoffice-l10n] KeyID change across branches for the same string · Ming H.
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy