Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2019 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Hi Sveinn, all,

Le 21/11/2019 à 08:33, Sveinn í Felli a écrit :
Hi everyone;

I have been trying to upload files through the Weblate instance, but
every time the same error message appears:

" Please fix errors in the form.
Error in parameter method: This field is required. "

Has anyone been able to upload a file to our Weblate?

Yes, I tested again after your message and I have no error when
uploading a file on FR project. Does anybody else meet this issue?

Sveinn í Felli

To Christian et al.:
I even made a test; downloaded one file
from which I had beforehand corrected all errors and therefore had
already been handled by Weblate.

This file I opened in a text editor and filled in one missing translation:
#. NG4jW
#: cui/inc/tipoftheday.hrc:258
msgctxt "STR_MORE_LINK"
msgid "More info"
msgstr "Nánari upplýsingar"

Saved the file and tried to upload, but the same error appeared again.

Verified the file with:
$ msgfmt -vc 3libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po -o
3libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po:2: warning: header field
'PO-Revision-Date' still has the initial default value
3libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po:2: warning: header field
'Last-Translator' still has the initial default value
2270 translated messages, 326 untranslated messages.

Took a look at the header; nothing unusual although both
"PO-Revision-Date" and "Last-Translator" fields are untouched (original
default values). The field "Language-Team" had some Weblate-gibberish
extending over a couple of lines, so I tried to put in some reasonable
"PO-Revision-Date: 2019-11-21 06:41+0000\n"
"Last-Translator: Sveinn í Felli <>\n"
"Language-Team: Icelandic <>\n"

Verified the file with:
$ msgfmt -vc libo_ui-master-cuimessages-is.po -o
2270 translated messages, 326 untranslated messages.

Uploaded this file but all the same; Weblate refuses to cooperate.

I'll ping Christian if that's ring a bell for him. Did you tried with
other files? does it always send the same message?
I checked the header of your file, but all seems correct. I'll do more
.po checks on it later today, but at a first look, it seems correct.

I think I have already mentioned this problem on this ML because it's
not just this Weblate-instance which has these symptoms; uploading
worked w/o hickups until (if I remember correctly) Weblate 3.7 came into
production. I'm also working on several other projects on various
different Weblate-instances; some are affected by this and others are
not. I'm not able to see any pattern or common attributes for the
projects that fail.

I didn't found an issue on Weblate project for that. This is a strange
behavior, do you know if 3.9 is also affected?

Sophie Gautier
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Foundation coordinator
The Document Foundation

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
Privacy Policy:


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.