Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2019 Archives by date, by thread · List index


I found a bug in Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian LibreOffice (

When I open Help --> About LibreOffice and click the Website button in Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian LibreOffice wrong URLs are used:

Upper Sorbian LO: instead of Lower Sorbian LO: instead of

You can download a screenshot from here:

Where can I find the reason for this error? I looked in Pootle for this but didn't find a matching string.

Thanks and kind regards,


To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
Privacy Policy:


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.