Hello Sophie, *,

the big workload of my 1st round of changes have just landed in Pootle and I see the issues they caused.

Some of the the "improvements" I made turned out to not be needed/helpful at al,
others introduces new inconsistencies.
And there are some new mistakes not neccessarily caused by me, but now they are there.

My plan was to go through file for file in a more or less numerical order.

It seems to turn out not to be the best solution for the project.

If o.k., I could take the file(s) I just see a mistake in in Pootle. Would that helps?