Hi Michael, *,

yes, it is true. There are 3 active projects now for ALL languages,
not only Sorbians.

5.2 and 5.3 are in "maintenance mode". There are still translations to do
and errors to fix. Don't know if you aware, but there is a further (and last)
release planned for 5.2.

5.2.7 RC 1 is planned for tagging on Tuesday, 11th of April.

The only branch which is really obsolete by now is the 5.1 branch.

I have no further insides on Pootles side,
so I cannot tell more about the other problems you are talking about.

    Michael Wolf <milupo@sorbzilla.de> hat am 6. April 2017 um 22:47 geschrieben:

    Hi,

    what has been happened on Pootle now? For Upper Sorbian and Lower
    Sorbian are three projects now, master, 5.2 and 5.3. Why? 5.2 and 5.3
    are obsolete, the newest one is master so why there are obsolete
    projects now? But, I requested several times to add LO online to Pootle,
    I even filed a bug, this project, however, was not added. Strange.

    Then the stats are not correct now. If I, for example, go to the master
    cui folder, there are shown 470 incomplete words. That's OK. But when I
    open this folder, 1645 incomplete words are shown for source and 4015
    incomplete words for uiconfig. That is non-sense. 470 is the correct
    number of incomplete words for the cui folder.

    Please correct the stats asap.

    Michael Wolf

Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sophia Schroeder