Le 16/03/2016 13:23, Marco A.G.Pinto a écrit :
Tom Anderson opened a case in OpenOffice Bugzilla about corrupted
accents in words in UTF-8 due to a bad conversion by the old maintainers.
I have tried to fix all words myself by auto-correct + proofreading
using en_GB which is the dictionary with more words.
Thanks for your work.
and tell me if you find any incorrect words in the .ZIP .
Could you open an issue on LibreOffice BZ, that will help to point
people to it.
Please also advice me what I should add in the README file according to
If all goes well, this dictionary will be updated in the next release.
You mean LibreOffice release too?
PS-> I sent this e-mail to the AOO's mailing lists but no one replied,
so Dennis Roczek suggested this mailing list.
Thanks for posting here, I'll tried to find people to review your work.
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy