Hi :)
Here are the faces representing the diversity of TDF and the
LibreOffice community;
https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/public.php?service=files&t=38ba3c67a1100b50ba395f7c79a0a082

Regards from
Tom :)

On 27 November 2015 at 18:41, Tom Davies <tomcecf@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi :)
Once again almost all candidates who have put themselves forwards to
be on the "Board of Directors" (BoD) of TDF look like white, male,
European.

Only 2 of 12 so far are female, afaik.  Yet many of the most committed
volunteers, who give an inordinate amount of their time and resources
to the project are women.  We all know at least 1 here who is utterly
fantastic.  I know at least a couple in "The Documentation Team" who
put in tons of voluntary work into this and a few on the User Support
mailing list.  I'm sure you know many others too and many on this
mailing list could probably step forwards to help redress the current
gender imbalance.

Again wrt Europeans there are a few already who are from other places,
such as Brasil - but LibreOffice is used world-wide and i'm sure there
are many people on this mailing list who could help people outside of
Europe identify with people on the BoD.

I know i am asking a lot, especially since the IT industry is heavily
weighted against any kind of diversity, but we really do have a lot
more in LibreOffice than in any other IT project and it might help
encourage youngsters to become more involved if they could see more
people who looked more familiar, rather than just a sea of white male
faces.

Regards from
Tom :)

On 2 November 2015 at 16:38, Charles-H. Schulz