Hmm... I should have checked that before posting. I usually just run my own build version on Linux, I just assumed that they would have qtz-builds at least for master, but it seems they don't. :(

You can however find qtz-builds of 5.0.0.0.beta3:
https://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/5.0.0.0.beta3/deb/

The KeyIDs should correspond to what is in LibreOffice 5.

I'll ask on IRC tomorrow if there are any KeyID-builds available for Linux as daily builds,
or if not if there could be in the future.

Don't forget do do a parallel install:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel/Linux

Regards,
Niklas Johansson