Hi Serg, *,

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Serg Bormant <bormant@gmail.com> wrote:
<lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com>:

I checked win32 LO 5.0.2 release:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=translations.git;a=commitdiff;h=4dab7ebff46a1fc46552a21cff65ae4984a31310#patch255
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=translations.git;a=commitdiff;h=4dab7ebff46a1fc46552a21cff65ae4984a31310#patch256
patches has 4 fixes. But only 3 of them included in LibreOffice-5.0.2.2-win32.

Well - if they show up in the diff/the commit of translations that are
 used for the 5.0.2.2 tag, but not in the release, then the process is
not with the pootle extraction/processing, but a bug in the
LibreOffice  code itself.

There were not ID/context/other changes, so if a string is translated
and shows up in the repository,  then it definitely  should be used in
the UI.
(If it is translated in pootle, but doesn't show up in the repository,
then it could be that pocheck did remove it)

But I still have problem understanding which of the strings does not
show up in the release. It would really help if you could be as
explicit as possible.

Fixed in release:
- 2 of 3 (very intresting) from source/ru/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/01.po
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ru/libo50_help/translate/shared/01.po#unit=95837953
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ru/libo50_help/translate/shared/01.po#unit=95867220

So what's the missing one - that's the  important info, not the stuff
where everythign worked :-)

- 1 of 1 from source/ru/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/02.po
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ru/libo50_help/translate/shared/02.po#unit=95933493

Did NOT fixed in release:
- 1 of 3 from source/ru/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/01.po
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ru/libo50_help/translate/shared/01.po#unit=95861238

I think this sis the one you meant with  the 2/3 fixed above, so this
is the one that doesn't show up with updated translation in the
release.

[cl@tdfmuc-mobil translations ((libreoffice-5.0.2.2))]$ git grep
"Уменьшает размер шрифта выделенного текста и опускает этот текст под
опорную линию"
source/ru/helpcontent2/source/text/shared/01.po:msgstr "<variable
id=\"tieftext\"><ahelp hid=\"cui/ui/positionpage/subscript\">Уменьшает
размер шрифта выделенного текста и опускает этот текст под опорную
линию.</ahelp></variable>"

→ it was extracted from pootle, and put into the source. If LO shows
something different (what does it show? Does it  show the  old Russian
string or completely untranslated?

As for me there is still something wrong with build process.

If so, then it's  not checking out the repository  properly - but git
didn't report anything when doing git status or git submodule status
when preparing for the build  (I always run those) - next time I'll
create a copy of the repository  and compare with linux checkout - but
 I doubt there's a bug in  git....

Did you test with  a regular installation, or did you  use the
administrative mode ( -a switch)?

ciao
Christian