Hi Sveinn,
Le 09/12/2014 15:03, Sveinn í Felli a écrit :
Hi,

Anyone is sure about handling these lines ?:

msgctxt "BitPay:CheckoutLocale"
msgid "en_US"
msgstr ""

I guess this is supposed to be translated to my locale (is_IS); I can
see that the Germans put de_DE but Sophie an her french team put en_US
here.
--------

msgctxt "DonatePage:DEFAULT_CURRENCY"
msgid "USD"
msgstr ""

Both the above-mentionned teams put EUR here; I would have guessed, but
what happens in the next lines to those who keep USD as currency ?:

msgctxt "DonatePage:DEFAULT_AMOUNT_EUR05"
msgid "5"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "DonatePage:DEFAULT_AMOUNT_EUR10"
msgid "10"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "DonatePage:DEFAULT_AMOUNT_EUR20"
msgid "20"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "DonatePage:DEFAULT_AMOUNT_EUR50"
msgid "50"
msgstr ""

Are the amounts always calculated in EUR regardless of the currency ???

Either you chose a default amount in EUR (5, 10, ...) or you chose the
currency and the amount.
Cheers
Sophie

Tel:+33683901545