I have a list of all languages like this:
https://github.com/B-Translator/btr_server/blob/master/modules/custom/btrCore/lib/fn/languages/all_langs.php

For each language I need the code, char encoding, nr of plurals,
and whether it is left-to-right or right-to-left. Could you help me
with the details of your languages?

Thanks,
Dashamir