Hi Leif, *,

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Leif Lodahl <leiflodahl@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
Wouldn't the most obvious thing be to add a Piwik server to our web
infrastructure

Already have piwik running, soo

and start picking up some detailed statistics about both
downloads but also user behaviour in general?

downloads counting is hart to map to the actual user-base (but for
downloads we have other parsing in place.

From my point of view that would be the most simple solution.

For getting a value of what UI langauges are actually used: yes,
that's more or less the only way that's possible at all without
reinventing the wheel or changing the update-query code in LO itself
(and thus would miss all older versions).

And hooking it up to piwik is what I meant with "evaluate the
Accept-language header"

ciao
Christian