Hi :)
I forwarded Michael's email to the Documentation Team but they have been
very quiet about it.  Probably because they are working at the Published
Guides.  They don't have the techie skills to deal with something like this
so my message might be unduly stressing some of them.  I might write to
them again to let them know i am only seeking their opinion = NOT asking
them to do the change themselves!

Regards from
Tom :)