Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2014 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Hi all,

I updated the website project from templates today. However, it seems I did something slightly wrong and not all untranslated strings are now counted as such. This I want to draw your attention at the filter bar you see at the bottom of the page when translating. After working through the untranslated strings, please check if there aren't any strings erroneously marked as translated by choosing Line filter: "Checks", and check type: "Unchanged" in the filter line at the bottom. Also note that such filter doesn't seem to always work (not sure if it's a Pootle bug or what)...


To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.