On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 07:32:41AM -0200, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi Khaled

Em 11-02-2014 06:00, Khaled Hosny escreveu:
Hi all,

We are in the process of upgrading our Pootle installation to the latest
version, and we have done a test upgrade to catch any issue before going
live. The test server can be accessed here:

  https://translations-test.documentfoundation.org

Please note that this is a test server, any work you do there will be
*lost*, so only use it to test and report any issues you found, not for
actual translation work.

If no issues are reported, we will proceed with upgrading the live
server next week, so please report any issues you find ASAP.

Happy translating.

Thanks for the work on Pootle new release.

I'll appreciate a feature we had long time ago and vanished in the
recent releases: Since I am a pt-BR translator, I will appreciate to be
sent directly to the pt-BR project once I log in. Today I am sent to the
page will all languages and I must scroll down to click in pt-BR link.

This was changed a while ago, but we are working on a user dashboard
feature that would bring this back.

I also miss, when inside a project tree, a link to the pt-BR projects
root. If I have a link there I can jump more easily between the UI and
Help projects.

I think you figured this one out.

Regards,
Khaled