Hi :)
All caps is "a bit shouty".  In emails if you use all caps that is
often seen as shouting.  CamelCase looks friendlier
Regards from
Tom :)

On 3 December 2013 22:35, Robinson Tryon <bishop.robinson@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:
links?

I wrote this help part and sent a mail to this list on August that more
information will be on the wiki and should be translated.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Calc/141
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Calc/142
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Calc/143

Hmm... so is the plan to link to TDF wiki pages from our docs?

If we do start to link to pages under Faq* as documentation, perhaps
we should establish some kind of template for those pages (e.g. "This
page is now in official docs...do not move or rename this page without
<going through some process>")

As I've mentioned previously, I think we should come up with an
overarching gameplan for all of our documentation, just so that users
and others who get confused easily (such as I) can keep track of it
all :-)

Cheers,
--R

* It would be nice to use /FAQ instead (looks like something is
hard-coded there -- I pinged cloph about fixing it)