2013.10.09 10:59, Jan Holesovsky wrote:

<...>
2) Make wikihelp the source of the help

This is something we need to do in order to be able to improve our help.
Virtually nobody writes help these days, because of the format that is
used there, and the workflow that need committing to git etc.  Only
fraction of the new features has suitable help, and we need to change
this.

But - and that is important - we of course need to do it in a way that
fits everyone, l10n most of all :-)  So as I assured you many times, no
translation will be lost.  We only have to agree what fits you best; and
before you answer that you want nothing else than Pootle, it would be
good to test what Markus is about to set up; I am sure he'll write you
more about that when it is ready for testing - and it will be up to you
to decide if it is acceptable for you, or tell him what features are
missing.  You will _not_ have to translate entire pages, the system is
going to be very similar to Pootle, based on
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Translate .

If this does not work out as well as expected, you may want to take a
look at https://github.com/mozilla/kitsune/ . This is the platform that
runs support.mozilla.org – a fully localizable Mozilla's support wiki,
which has superceded built-in help in Firefox and Thunderbird long ago.
Having used it a bit, I could say that its localization UI sucks at the
moment, but I think this problem should be easy to solve, because it is
limited to UI only.

Rimas