Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2013 Archives by date, by thread · List index

That's a term from lead blocks typography times. Means always add fixed amount *between* the text lines. As that sort of the specialized terminology went out of use somewhat, yes, it's rather hard to translate meaningfully and tersely.


On 07/26/2013 11:48 AM, Mihovil Stanić wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanted to give you heads up on this word
since some of you maybe translated it wrong
(like me).

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.