El 17/07/13 12:03, Andras Timar escribió:
Hi Ricardo,

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Ricardo Palomares Martínez
<rpmdisguise-nave@yahoo.es> wrote:
Hi,

My name is Ricardo Palomares and I'm part of the currently active team
of RLA-ES [1], the project to maintain a free spelling dictionary of
Spanish in different variants. It's has been a long time since our
last release 0.6, in April 2012 [2].

We have the new 0.7 version available for downloading [3] and we were
told around a year ago that we should email to these addresses in
order to get LibreOffice Spanish builds to ship the dictionaries. I
hope our information is still good. :-)

I'll push your update to LibreOffice repo, but there is a problem. The
character encoding of th_es_ES_v2.dat is corrupted, it is not
ISO-8859-1 as the header states, nor it is UTF-8. For example:
al㠼1
-|Dios|Todopoderoso|Jehová|Altísimo

The problem is that first byte of UTF-8 sequence is changed from 'Ă'
to 'ă' at many places. Maybe I can fix this, maybe not, but it would
be better, if you fixed it, and release 0.7.1 version.

If you can wait before uploading, I'll fix it on our side.

Thanks for reporting.

--
Ricardo Palomares (RickieES)
Diaspora: https://diasp.eu/u/rickiees